The professional fair ‘Etiqueta Negra, gourmet gallego e innovación inspiradora’ (“Etiqueta Negra, Galician gourmet and inspirational innovation”) returns to the Pontevedra Congress centre from 9 – 11 November to continue becoming consolidated as a reference fair for Galician gourmet products.
Organised by Pontevedra council, the Etiqueta Negrafair will be sponsored by Estrella Galicia and Cabreiroá as the official mineral water for the event, strengthening our support of business linked to haute gastronomy and the role of our brands as ambassadors of Atlantic cuisine throughout the world.
Hijos de Rivera will offer a range of events on the 11thof November with the aim of having a greater impact on sector professionals.
- 11:30am – 12:30pm > Presentation of our Maeloc ciders led by Sonia París.
- 12:30 – 1:30pm > Trip through all the different beers on our company’s portfolio led by Xabier Cubillo, from the company’s Beer Culture department.
- 1:30 – 2:30pm > “Sesión Vermut” (pre-lunch appetiser) with our new Vermut Rivera, during which we will discover this new product with the wine ambassador Ramón Fontenla.
- 1:30 – 2:30 > Tasting and pairing of 1906 beers, an activity that will be carried out in the ‘Anfiteatro Estrella Galicia’ with the collaboration of Javi Freijeiro and Moncho Bargo, from the restaurant Pracer.
- 5:30 – 6:30 > Presentation of our Ponte da Boga wines led by Patricia Pérez.
We are also supporting a range of gastronomy initiatives via show-cookings held in collaboration with some of the company’s most renowned clients, also held at the “Anfiteatro Estrella Galicia”.
Saturday 9 November
- Pepe Solla: “Pescado Baixo a Pel” (6:30pm)
- Iñaki Bretal: Un produto, un menú… Ostras (“One product, one menu…Oysters”) (8:00pm)
Sunday 10 November
- Yolanda León and Juanjo López: Un menú degustación micolóxico (“ A mycological taster menu”) (6:30pm)
- Iván Domínguez: NADO na Galicia Atlántica (“NADO in Atlantic Galicia”) (8:00h)
Monday 11 November
- Dani Guzmán and Julio Sotomayor: Unha ave autóctona e clásica (“An autochthonous and classic bird”) (6:30pm)
Read the full programme here.