Fevino, the professional wine show in Galicia, celebrates its V edition under “Viños D.O. Camiño”. A very special delivery that has taken it to different locations such as Ferrol and Betanzos and that culminates this week with a two-day event in the main enclave, the City of Culture in Santiago de Compostela, where Ponte da Boga will be present.
The highly successful opening ceremony was held at the Ferrol Abanca Foundation on May 30, a day dedicated to Galician Atlantic wines in honor of the Camino de Santiago and its wines. Then, on May 31, an event took place in Betanzos to highlight the value of legitimate whites.
This fifth edition is presented as the most special because it is celebrated in a Xacobeo year, hence the idea that the event revolves around the Camino de Santiago and its wines. With the presence of over 300 wineries on the national scene and a programme of more than 15 prestigious tastings, Fevino 2022 becomes the perfect enclave where winemakers, distributors, catering professionals and the world of wine converge. Ponte da Boga will have a prominent presence with its own space, tasting within the programme (Comparative tasting with Dominique Roujou: Ponte Da Boga Vs French Wines) and different activities. Vermut Rivera, Licores HdR and the rest of the wines of the distribution portfolio of Hijos de Rivera will also have a prominent presence as well as an exclusive tasting space. In addition, we will have Magma de Cabreiroá as a collaborating water reinforcing its positioning.
With this event of homage to the natural wealth of Galicia, we seek to reinforce the role of Ponte da Boga and our wine portfolio as a reference in Galicia, representing a high quality option that completes the rest of the products by providing more value.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on June 14 and 15 in the City of Culture, in Santiago de Compostela!
Do not miss the organized tastings because we want to share and enjoy the culture of wine with all of you.
VIÑOS D.O. CAMIÑO TASTING PROGRAMME IN SANTIAGO
- 11:00 Masters of Wine Tasting
- 12:00 Rioja 100 Km of contrasts Tasting
- 13:30 Port Tasting: Croft Cellar
- 16:30 International Tasting with Luis Guitiérrez
- 17:30 Acio de Galicia Awards 2021 Tasting with Sarah Jane Evans Mw
- 18:30 The Wine of la Pedras (D.O. Cariñena) Tasting
- 19:30 Comparative tasting with Dominique Roujou: Ponte da Boga Vs. French Wines
- 11:00 Corpinnat Tasting
- 12:00 Exclusive tasting Ribera del Duero: 40 years of life and wine
- 13:00 Tasting “La Otra Rioja” Family Wineries
- 14:00 Pol Roger Tasting with Bastien Collard and Telmo Rodríguez
- 16:30 Tasting with Paz Ivison “The Lady of Jerez”
- 17:30 Regulatory Council of Jerez Tasting